Notable Nannies Limited
Are you creative, imaginative and enthusiastic about working with children? Do you love music, dancing and singing? This may be the perfect job for you.
We are working with a family in Clapham (SW4) who are looking for a full time nanny to look after their 2 children who are aged 5 & 2 years. This sole charge position is required to start as soon as possible and is available for the long term.
The duties will include:
* attending to all the daily needs of both children
* planning the day of fun, stimulating, engaging and age appropriate games, activities and outings to encourage learning and development
* taking the oldest to and collecting from school and activities
* From September 2020 the youngest will be starting nursery
* encouraging reading and supporting with any homework tasks
* supporting children with reaching key developmental milestones
* planning and preparing of healthy nutritious meals
* light, general common sense housekeeping tasks around the home
* general errands and shopping
The position offers a minimum of 45 hours a week to be worked over Monday to Friday, earliest start time will be 7.30am and usual finish time will be around 6pm. Flexibility is important and an awareness that the position may require the occasional overnight or weekend cover. The family may also require the nanny to travel with them in the future (European travel)
A confident driver of a manual vehicle is essential, there is a vehicle provided by the family.
This position would suit someone who has a fun, energetic, and bubbly personality, someone who is organised and has a firm but fair approach to their work, someone who is enthusiastic about child development and encouraging the children to be their very best, someone with a great imagination and creative abilities.The children are very active and enjoy outdoor play.
Excellent experience of working with mutliple children of this age is essential, in addition to someone who understands the dynamics of a busy family environment and is not afraid to assist in ensuring the smooth running of the household.