Spanish or Italian language is a bonus and you can choose to live in or live out!!!
A nanny light housekeeper is needed to join their family in a shared role. You will be working alongside another nanny caring for their three children aged 3, 2.5 and a new-born. This is a European family with mum and dad from Spain and Italy, so your English does not need to be fluent if you speak one of those languages. Ideally the schedule will be 6 days a week but would consider 5 days a week for the right person.
• Live in – 5 or 6 days, 7/7.30am – 7/7.30pm for £500 – 550 Net per week (5days) or £600 - £650 Net per week (6 days)
• Live out (Daily) – 5 or 6 days, 7/7.30am – 7/7.30pm for £720 Net per week (5days) or £865 Net per week (6 days)
Accommodation if required: separate bedroom and bathroom
• Mix of sole /shared care (with mum and or nanny)
• Nursery duties
• Arranging playdates/activities/classes
• Preparing healthy meals
• Help with light housekeeping
• Packing for travel
• Travel with the family
• Working in a team with another nanny
• Babysitting and proxy parenting
• Experience working with new-borns and preschool aged children
• The ability to work in a team in a sole and shared role.
• Flexibility to travel when required up to 8 weeks a year.
• Spanish or Italian speaker is highly desirable.
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS [CRB]. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.