Location: Primrose Hill, London NW3
Children: 8 year old boy & 9 year old girl
Working Pattern: Monday to Saturday: 6am - 6pm
Salary: £650-£750 net per week
Language: English fluent, neutral accent
We are recruiting for an experienced Private Teacher/Tutor/Live In Nanny with academic qualifications to look after, and support academically 2 children aged 8 and 9 in beautiful Primrose Hill.
- School drop off, pick up and taking the children to extra curricular activities
- Support with homework, ensuring it is completed on time, support with learning timetables etc
- Supervise the children's music practice
- Ability to motivate, gentle persuade and provide lots of emotional support, ensure that the children have impeccable manners
- Lots of downtime when the children are in school!
- You will have a beautiful double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Academic background, degree educated
- Organised, firm but fair, on all levels ensuring the children are always on time and never late and that they have everything they need, including sports kits etc
- Teach the children good manners, etiquette and right code of conduct
- Supporting the children's studies and revision
- Good time management to make sure the children's routines and timetable are adequate and their day to run smoothly
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS [CRB]. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.