ZURICH: Sole charge Nanny for two adorable girls 3.5 years & 20 months (separate accommodation)
Energetic, fun, Nanny required by our professional clients who are both working full time in the medical profession. Zurich City, Live-in Nanny/Governess job.
Lovely family based in Zurich are looking for a Nanny/Governess to join their family and care for their two little girls of almost 3.5 years and 20 months old. The family is looking for a loving Nanny/Governess who is engaging, kind, fun, nurturing and organised. The candidate loves music, dancing and arts, outdoor activities, and has fun teaching educational and creativity-stimulating games and helping the children’s development. Overall the family appreciates a Montessori-based learning approach and emphasizes the value of raising a caring but curious child. Both parents are professionals and the house is based in Zurich downtown. Another live-in junior nanny/housekeeper is employed.
• This is a Monday to Friday role with some flexibility for weekends as the junior nanny will do most of the nights and weekends.
• Healthy, fresh cooking for the children.
• Joint work with junior nanny with regard to organization of household, family shopping, cooking, and nursery duties.
• Juggling duties and share with Mum and Grandmother.
• Babysitting once per week.
• Sole charge when both parents are away.
• Flexibility to travel with the family if required.
• Supervision of junior nanny/housekeeper.
The candidate: Native English speaker with basic understanding of German.
• Driver preferred.
• Experience with children under 5 years.
• Down-to-earth and hands-on personality.
• Able to swim and bicycle.
• Experience with busy professional households.
• Positive, discreet team player, yet able to work independently.
• Loves music and outdoors.
• Professional nanny with child centred experience preferably with a childcare education.
• Envisages long-term working relationship.
• Organizational skills including the organization of playdates, attendance of playgroups, Mandarin tutor, ballet, music classes.
Accommodation: furnished studio which is a 2 minute walk from the main house is available for the Nanny/Tutor.
Driver preferred: automatic car is provided.
Hours: 60 hours per week 5 days a week Monday to Friday, 1 weekend per month.
Salary: top negotiable salary, tax and healthcare and pension plan provided.
For more details call agency on 0207 610 9218 or if new to us, please send CV + refs to us at email@example.com
Jo reference number: 2324: ZURICH ££££ & sep accmd