Little Ones Ltd
A family in Kingston, London is in need of a Live In Nanny. The candidate is needed to look after the two school-aged children and help them with errands. Someone reliable and loving and has the initiative to share life lessons to the children is highly desired for this role. This job requires the Nanny to work from Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do two nights of babysitting.
- Making sure the children are up early from bed
- Washing and dressing them
- Preparing healthy breakfast and snacks
- Taking them to school and picking them up afterwards
- Helping them with homework
- Doing after school activities
- Arranging age-appropriate activities
- Playing with them
- Taking them to various playdates
- Preparing them for bed and reading them stories
- Discussing and explaining important life lessons with them
A valid First Aid Qualification is needed for this role. A car will be provided so a confident driver would be ideal. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.