Little Ones Ltd
A family in East Sussex is looking for a Full Time Live In Nanny to look after their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility.
Duties for this position would include:
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- doing school drop-offs and pickups,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- arts and crafts,
- messy play,
- getting the children ready in the morning,
- preparing meals and snacks,
- and organising bath and bedtime routine.
The perfect Nanny must be independent, friendly and playful. The Nanny will need to keep the house tidy and ensure toys and play areas are organised. Someone who speaks Tagalog is ideal for the position.
Nice and comfortable accommodation will be provided for the Live In Nanny and the family would like the nanny to start as soon as possible.