Best 5 Audiobooks for Kids
Audiobooks are fantastic for children, especially those who haven’t yet learned to read. Audiobooks can even help your child to improve their reading ability, especially if they follow the words in the book whilst listening to the audiobook.
Audiobooks are also great for quiet time and for keeping children occupied during long journeys.
That’s why we’ve put together our top 5 audiobooks for children to get you started:
- Matilda by Roald Dahl. Read by Kate Winslet.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Gruffalo and Friends by Julia Donaldson
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
Each of these fantastic audiobooks contains fantasy and adventure, giving your child’s imagination a chance to take flight.
What audiobooks have you been listening to with your children lately? Which is their favourite?