We are a family of 3, living in St Johns Wood, looking for a 24/7 live-in nanny working on a rota basis (one week on and one week off) for a 2-and-a-half-year-old cheeky, independent boy who just loves nature, music and reading.
• Minimum 8 years of experience including developmental work
• Experienced in both proxy parenting and being amongst family
• Discreet: comfortable to be in own room in evenings
• High standard of hygiene and tidiness
• Up to date on vaccinations
• Good cook and willing to learn and adapt to dietary requirements
• Vegetarian at work
• Confidence with administering medication
• Ability to do basic calculations
• Comfortable to travel (never for very extended periods)
• Proactive in helping keep house tidy
• Fit and active
• Contactable whenever at work
• Ability to drive OR use public transport (including to work)
We are looking for a down to earth nanny who is flexible, loving but also firm. Their role will include nursery pick up and drop off, meal preparation, medical regime management, organising and attending playdates, working on developmental milestones, keeping nursery tidy, itineraries, school projects etc.
We are very open to guidance but would like a nanny who is ultimately able to adapt to our objectives. Being organised, energetic and enthusiastic are key to success. Welcome someone who speaks another language/plays an instrument.
Location: London, NW8 (flat, no pets, non-smokers, vegetarian)
Accommodation: private room with ensuite bathroom
Start date: June