We are a French family living in London (Farringdon station).
We are looking for a reliable, thorough full time nanny - housekeeper from May 2022.
Monday to Friday (ideally 12.30pm to 7.30pm from Monday to Thursday and 12.30pm to 6pm on Friday). There is some flexibility in the number of hours.
This is a live-out role.
The role includes:
• taking care of our 3 daughters (6 years old, 4 years old and 2 years old) after school: pick up at school/nursery, accompanying to after school activities, help for homework, bath, diner, playtime, craft activities…
• general housekeeping, cleaning, hovering, dusting, washing, ironing, hand washing of delicates, wardrobe management, tidying up, simple cooking, unpacking groceries, making beds and changing bed linens, polishing and cleaning shoes, cleaning up after children… to a high standard.
• occasional tasks outside the home: small errands, dropping off clothes at the dry cleaners...
You will assist assist the family in the organization of the house and the family life and take the initiative if needed. You should be willing to stay long term and we would like you to feel part of our family.
Please kindly apply if you tick the following:
- Reliable, punctual, honest, attention to detail, caring, creative, patient, proactive
- Experience with children
- Experience in housekeeping and very good ironing skills
- Excellent and checkable references
- Ideally flexible to do additional hours of babysitting (planned and agreed in advance)
- Willingness to stay with the same family for a long time
- UK work permit
- Up to date DBS check (or to be obtained)
- Fluent in English - French is a bonus
- COVID vaccinated
If this role sounds interesting to you, please send me your CV! I'll be happy to know more about you and your experience.