We are an international professional family living in the central London and we are looking for a new English speaking nanny to help us take care of our 2 boys, aged 1.5 yr and 5.5 yrs. The younger boy has a very settled routine, so the new nanny should be able to maintain and follow it.
The working hours are Monday-Friday from 8am to 7pm, with occasional babysitting, paid separately.
We travel quite often and the nanny would need to be able to travel with us. Given the recent pandemic, the person should also be fully vaccinated. Only EU / UK passport holder are considered.
Ideal candidate is an organised, punctual, independent and caring person who loves children. Focus on reading and language development is a plus.
- Taking care of children's rooms and everything kid's related (I.e. toys, clothing) - keep them clean and in order (tidy up toys, wash and iron children's clothes, clean the room and the bathroom area)
- Cook healthy and diverse meals for both boys
- Organise playdates and attend kids' clubs and activities
- Read, play and sing with the little one
- Potty training for the little one
Looking forward to hearing from you.