Education focused, sole charge nanny for primary aged children:
We are a north-west London based family looking for a sole charge nanny to care for our daughter (year 1) and son (reception) 40-hours per week, Tuesday to Friday. The children's dad and I are not together and the children live between both of our homes.
We are looking for an education focused nanny and who will bring expertise in balancing the educational, emotional and physical development of young children.
The right candidate will be kind, firm but fair and have good energy. We are looking for someone who is naturally sociable and who will be proactive in arranging playdates and other activities to support the children’s development.
The right candidate will be organised, clean and tidy and have strong attention to detail. This is a long-term role and we would like to find someone seeking similar.
- Oversight of the children’s school week
- School drop off and pick up (clean drivers licence mandatory and own car strongly preferred)
- Assisting the children with their homework and encouraging their development
- Taking the children to afternoon sports and other activities
- Preparing and cooking healthy and balanced meals for the children from scratch
- Organising playdates and other educational and fun activities, particularly during holiday periods
- Household duties related to the children
English mother tongue or fluency in English is a must. Non-smoker. Excellent references must be provided from previous employers.