Starting ***immediately*** Nanny role - NORTH WEST LONDON
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a nanny to work with a busy, friendly family, to look after their four children, ranging from 6 to 11 years. This role suits someone who has proven experience of looking after children and can help with homework. The ideal person will be super proactive and organised with oodles of energy, fun, and enthusiasm. Enjoying outdoor sports is highly desirable.
General duties will include but are not limited to:
• All childcare duties.
• Preparing healthy meals and snacks.
• Maintaining healthy routines.
• Helping with homework.
• Organising age-appropriate activities.
• School pick-up/drop-offs.
• Supporting the children's development.
• Organised with a proactive can-do attitude.
• Experience looking after children.
• Loving and warm with a great sense of humour.
• Happy with shared care and with some sole care.
• DBS and First Aid holder.
Employment type: Partial live on Monday from 2 pm until Friday morning, approx. 9 am.