Full time Nanny or Nanny/Housekeeper needed for a family in Northwood.
One baby boy currently 16 months old.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7.30am-6pm.
*Must be able to drive or get to work via a car - can not use public transport*
- Someone who is happy to work alongside mum as mum will be around. There will be some sole charge and also shared care.
- Toddler is in a great routine, nanny needs to be happy to follow current routine in place.
- All general child care required including but not limited to, playing with child, nappy changing, feeding/preparing healthy meals, putting child down for naps, bath time, child's laundry/ironing.
- All Nursery duties, keeping the nursery and play room clean and tidy. Wiping down surfaces.
- A nanny with a ‘muck in attitude’ who can help a little with some light duties around the house if child is napping or at nursery. (Main priority is child).
- Emphasis on being able to handle toddler behaviour as child develops.
- Punctuality important
- Occasional drop off / pick up from nursery
- Potty training
- Set up various activities for child to engage in when he's at home
- Taking him to parks / play dates when required
Must have experience as a Nanny or Nanny/Housekeeper.
Ideally good experience with children and is enthusiastic to do their job.