Part Time Nanny
We are looking for an experienced English-speaking nanny to help look after our soon to be 4-year-old daughter and our 8-year-old son. Previous experience is essential. A genuine interest in children and child development is important.
During term time the position is after school care (3-6pm) Mon-Friday with some additional hours for house chores – maybe starting 2pm some days. During the school holidays the position will be full time 8.30-6pm. The position will be available from early June. We are based in Kensal Rise, NW10.
• Looking after our children (4 & 8 years old) from 3-6pm during term time and 8.30am-6pm during school holidays. School is 5 minute walk from our house.
• Organising play dates at home, at friends houses or outdoors with their friends.
• Taking kids on day trip during school holiday, organising fun activities locally or at home (fun arts and crafts, playing games, garden games).
• Preparing healthy meals for both children
• Keeping areas of the home used tidy – kitchen, play room, living room, kids bedrooms, bathroom.
• Doing kids laundry.
• 3+ years experience with children
• Checkable and current references
• Recent CRB check
• Fluent spoken English
Please note we have 2 cats in the family that live in the house.