Role: Live-In Nanny
Care for: B2, G4 & B7
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday (7am-7pm)
Location: Knightsbridge, London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 gross per annum
We are looking for a full-time, live-in Nanny for a HNW family in Knightsbridge, London.
The Nanny will be contracted to work 60 hours per week, Monday – Friday, to take of B2, G4 and B7.
Duties will include; ensuring a healthy and varied routine, getting the children dressed and ready for school, multiple school and nursery drop offs, arranging and accompanying age appropriate activities, liaising with the schools, homework supervision, creative play, full nursery duties, babysitting as well as international travel.
You will have support from an Afternoon Nanny that works from 1pm-7pm to ensure all childcare duties are complete. This is a busy, happy home so an organised approach with the ability to juggle daily logistics are a must.
The family own a property in Cyprus so the Nanny must be happy to travel Internationally during school holidays. The house is fully staffed with the family employing a Chef, Chauffeur and a team of housekeepers so you must be happy to work in a team environment.
The family are expecting a baby in September but will hire a maternity nurse for 6 months to ensure a structured routine is maintained. You must be confident in looking after infants from 6 months + with previous experience with this age group.
Accommodation provided is on a separate floor of the property with a spacious bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
The ideal Nanny will be warm and engaging, educationally focussed, with a discreet manner. Ideally you will have 5+ years of experience working with similar aged children, and have previously worked within a fully staffed household for an UHNW employer.
Interviewing now for an ASAP start.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Responsible for the care, wellbeing and development of the children
• Playing with the children
• Escorting the children on trips and outings
• Planning and leading educational activities and assisting with homework as
• Keeping track of all school related matters – parent’s evenings, trips, activities
• and so on
• Maintaining the children’s timetables (following routines, planning activities,
• Packing/unpacking the children’s bags for school, extracurricular activities, and
• organised trips
• Packing/unpacking for travel overseas
• Arranging appointments and keeping up to date records at all times (e.g.
• Medical appointments and vaccinations, haircuts, extracurricular activities)
• Ad hoc errands and admin
• International travel with the family
• Keeping the children’s bedrooms organised
To be considered for this role you must;
• Be eligible to work within the UK
• Have a valid passport
• Have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Nanny caring for similar aged
• Have excellent contactable references
• Possess (or be willing to get) an up-to-date DBS check
• Be fluent in English Language