Nanny/Governess Needed for our happy and bright 9 years old boy!
Hello dear future Nanny! We are looking for a caring professional for our full of energy and cheeky 9 years old boy! We are based in Abu Dhabi, but travelling frequently internationally (up to 3-6 months per year). We have 4 older children who all have their own nannies, so that won't be your responsibility. We believe it is a happy household and lots of support is available. This position is to replace our current Nanny who has been with us for past 2 years. She is happy to answer any questions you may have and help with transition period, if needed. We are looking forward to welcome you in our team to support our son in becoming independent, kind and intelligent young boy!
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Firm but fair, very well organized, hardworking, educationally focused Nanny/Governess with min 5 years experience working with children similar age. Teaching degree/Psychology background/certificates would be a huge advantage. Very well mannered, calm, well presented candidate. To keep up with our very energetic boy ideally 28-43 years old, active and fun person. We require current DBS/or police check, first aid certificate and min 3 recent contactable references. Ability to swim/speak French beneficial, but not mandatory. (If you know few Pokemon names, latest Nintendo games or how to play Fortnite, our son will love you right away!:)
- 800-1000 GBP per week (DOE and qualifications) tax free
- accommodation (fully equipped room with a bathroom, attached to the big family house but with separate entrace, when travelling you will be required to share hotel room with other nannies)
- return flight home each year
- 30 days annual leave
- UAE visa
- medical insurance
- Sole charge care of our son
- Daily school runs with the driver
- Co-ordinate and accompany him to all after school programs and activities
- Assist with school homework and scheduling tutors
- Arranging activities and playdates
- Organizing and taking care of child's room: clothes, toys, electronics, tiding room (there is housekeeper employed, so just tiding up toys with him after the playtime)
- Making sure he has school supplies, school uniforms, toiletries, etc.
- Preparing lunchbox for the school and afternoon snacks, serving lunch and dinner (no cooking)
- While travelling we would like you to do child's laundry and ironing (not required when we are based in UAE)
- 6 days, hours vary (usually 8-10h during term time as the child is at school, 2h in the morning and 6-8h after school, full time hours 10-12h during school holidays and when travelling, flexibility required)
Flexible start date after the end of July 2020.