North London Family Seeks Housekeeper/Nanny Who Cooks
An experienced housekeeper/nanny who is an excellent cook required for a long-term position in a household with two school aged children.
Salary: £13 -£15 net per hour (based on experience) – 40 Hours/Week (Full Time Role)
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Undertaking cleaning and all housekeeping duties to a very high standard
• Laundry and ironing
• Care of contemporary furniture and plants
• Care of high-end clothing and wardrobe management - to include hand washing and care of fine fabrics and shoes
• Occasional school pick-ups or taking children to after school activities.
• Sourcing and shopping for groceries
• Setting the table for family meals
• Menu planning for the family - very healthy meals and following a diet plan
• Cooking duties include daily cooking of lunch and dinner complying with nutritional and dietary guidelines.
• Occasional babysitting on the nanny's days off
• Completing errands and managing online orders of household supplies and groceries
• Driving children and principal in family car, driving to do errands
• Ideally a confident driver in and around central London
• 3-5+ Years Experience cleaning and managing a home to a very high standard
• Fluent English speaker
• Someone who has history of longevity in previous roles and flexibility to work occasional weekends
• Bonus if someone has experience with healthy cooking for weight/fitness conscious families
• Someone who enjoys cooking for adults and children and takes pride in it
• Excellent cooking skills required
• Closet organisation and wardrobe management skills are essential.
All candidates must have right to work in the UK and an updated enhanced DBS.