Our wonderful Nanny, who has been with us for 2 years, is leaving us in September and we are therefore looking for a new 'Mary Poppins."
We have a gorgeous little toddler who will be 3 in April and a little girl who is currently 9 months. We would consider both a live in or a live out nanny. We live near Charlbury in the Cotswolds so a 'countryside lover' is a must! If applying for the live in position we can offer a gorgeous double bedroom with ensuite on your own floor.
Qualities we are looking for in a nanny:
- Caring and loving towards children (we want a nanny who will love our children as much as we do!)
- Ideally a career nanny who would be looking for a long term position
- someone who has had experience working as a nanny
- Confident and Assertive
- Manners etc v important (esp in relation to children)
- Strict but fair
- Creative - good at thinking up imaginative games, ability to be a wonderful 'pretend dinosaur' *our toddler LOVES dinosaurs!), creative...
- Fun – willing to be silly
- Intelligent and proactive when it comes to the children health tc
- First Aid and DBS essential
- Confident and safe driver
- Loves cooking and baking and happy to prepare fresh and nutritious food for the children
- countryside lover
- Doing Nursery Runs for our toddler 3 days a week (must be able to drive!)
- Cooking and batch cooking
- Creative play and having fun
- Arranging playdates/Classes
- Keeping track of things we need for them both
- Washing and ironing of clothes etc
- Changing nappy bins
- Encouraging drawing/Writing/Numbers etc
- Proxy parenting (We work away a lot so you must be willing to do overnights with the children)
- Accompanying us on holidays
- Keep nursery tidy
- Make sure they are both happy and smiling every day!
Only serious applications please apply.
WORKING HOURS -Felxible -wither 5 days a week (monday-friday) or 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday) 8am-7pm