We are looking for an affectionate but fair nanny who is looking for a long term job with a close knit family
We have 3 children aged 6,4 and 1 and the job will vary because the middle child is moving from nursery to school in September and the youngest is at home and will go to nursery in September . So this job would ideally suit a nanny who is happy to have some free time to study from September or for a hobby. However, the older children are on holiday for 20 weeks a year during which time you would have full responsibility for them. They also have a lot of sporting and other events which you would attend during the day. We currently have a housekeeper and would keep her on for cleaning duties but you would be expected to tidy up after the kids and do all nursery duties.
We need someone with the following experience:
- significant experience looking after 3 children under 7
- experience with looking after 2 boys aged 3+
- experience helping with private school homework - spelling maths reading comprehension poetry etc,you should have excellent English
- experience with babies under 2 including their nutritional needs, changing nappies,
- an excellent cook and able to cook nutritious meals
- tidy and organised, and reliable with evidence of not taking excessive sick days
- familiar with central London and based in London already
You must also be happy to babysit once a week or fortnight or look after the children for the odd weekend (1-2x a year). Good references are essential. We live in Kensington and would prefer someone within 30 mins commute as otherwise babysitting won’t be possible.
Please do not apply if you do not have the above experience or abilities as it is unfair on everyone. If you don't meet the expectations then do not expect to hear back from us.
Hours would be 55 hours a week, approx 8-7 Monday to Friday or early finish on Fridays in exchange for a later finish another day.
Both parents work full time but mum is currently interviewing and hoping to start a new role ASAP.
Salary will be based on experience and fit for the role.