We have recently moved to the country and we are looking for some help looking after our 3 boys who are 5, 3 and 10 months old. I am a stay at home mother who is looking for another pair of hands to help with our daily routine and some housework. We are looking for someone who is willing to muck in with everything from entertaining the boys to helping with housework and cooking etc.
We need someone who is fun, energetic, caring, imaginative and likes being out in the countryside, tidy and clean, can cook and be part of the family and someone who our lovely boys respect and look up to.
the routine would be as below
-helping with breakfast, tidy kitchen, getting the boys dressed and ready for school.
-Tidy boys rooms ( normally just making beds) sort the boys washing
- looking after Jonny (10 months) for a few hours in the morning - taking him to playgroups / walks etc
- preparing Jonny lunch and feeding him, put him down for naps.
- occasional school drop off or pick ups, take to clubs etc - you must be able to drive!
- helping with after school entertainment, help with homework or entertaining younger ones whilst i help with homework
- cooking boys supper / bathtime etc
If we need more help some weekends we will pay overtime and give you notice in advance.
If you wish to attend language college / gym or something similar a couple of mornings a week, that is fine, we can work out a routine to suit us both and keep everyone happy. I am a friendly, open and honest person and would like the au pair and myself to work as a team to keep my children and family happy and the household clean and tidy. We have had a few lovely au pairs and nannies, they have all been very different but fitted in well, we are still in touch with them all.