Part Time Nanny
We are looking for an experienced part time nanny in Hammersmith (Brook Green) for our toddlers.
- Sole charge nanny
- Must live locally/easy commute, as early starts (8/8:30am) are required during half-term/holidays
- Childcare qualifications (eg level 3) as well as significant nanny experience
- A native English speaker or someone with excellent English
- Twins experience is desirable
- DBS check
- Pediatric First Aid
- Excellent, contactable references
- Ofsted registration preferred
- Must be able to commit to the times described below (there is a bit of flexibility)
- Able to plan and prepare meals
- Able to organize activities for children and multitask with minimal supervision
Standard nanny duties: picking up children from nursery, preparing lunch/dinner, going out, organising activities, light housekeeping.
Children are already in a good routine and nanny will need to pick them up from nursery, cook their lunch/dinner, take them out to park/playgroups/playground and organise stimulating and funny activities.
Nursery is 5 minutes' walk from our house.
HOURS during TERM TIME (34 weeks)
Monday 11:00 - 17:30
Tuesday 12:15 - 17:30 or 19.30
Wednesday 12:15 -17:30 or 19:30
Thursday 12:15 - 17:30
HOURS during HOLIDAYS (18 weeks)
Monday 8:30 - 17:30
Tuesday 8:30 - 17:30 or 19:30
Wednesday 8:30 - 17:30 or 19:30
Thursday 8:30 - 17:30
30 hours per week on average. Additional hours available for ad-hoc babysitting.
START DATE: January, ASAP
CONTRACT: Position is available for 10 months/1 year and might be extended (maternity cover)