We are looking for an experienced Maternity Nanny for twins babies. This is a new position for a Maternity Nanny to work within a private household in the Middle East. The family have just celebrated had the arrival of their for children (Twin babies). The parents are Middle Eastern and their home is in Saudi Arabia, however they also have homes internationally and travel is expected particularly whilst the babies are young before they start education.
You will be responsible for taking charge of the babies 24/6 until they are old enough to sleep alone. All feeding (currently a mixture of breast and bottle fed). The family have a maternity nurse that is currently working, getting the babies into a good routine, and will be available to do a short handover with an experienced Maternity Nanny.
- 24/6 care of 4month old twin babies
- all nursery duties (care of their wardrobe, bedroom etc)
- sterilisation of bottles
- weaning the babies onto solid food at the appropriate time
- liaise with the parents about the babies
- liaise with other staff accordingly
- organise the babies packing for any scheduled or last minute travel
- implement age appropriate activities for the twins according to each individual developmental stage
- provide a safe and secure environment for the babies
The successful Maternity Nanny
You will have several years experience working with babies from 4 months old and you must have worked with twin babies in a private home setting and be able to provide references for each position you have held.
This is a lovely position for an experienced Maternity Nanny to go into, being the family’s firstborn children the parents will need someone experienced, empathetic, organised and willing to share their knowledge.
There will be travel with the family whilst the children are young, the parents have properties across the world so lots of travel will be expected of you.
Please reply with your cv, availability and I will be able to share more details on the position with you.