We are a young, fun family moving back to London from Santa Monica, LA.
We have 2 children a energetic 3.5 yr old boy and a 16 week baby girl.
Our son has appraxia ( a speech delay and needs taking to speech therapy sessions, and also someone who's capable of doing his homework with him.
The ideal candidate will be:-
* keen to engage with the children, fun and outdoorsy.
* looking for a long term position.
* interested, and well read, in child development.
* able to assist with educational support of eldest (homework, numeracy and reading).
* a good cook who enjoys preparing heathy and nutritionally balanced meals for the children and likes to involve them.
* excellent at establishing and maintaining routines and ensuring good manners, etiquette and discipline.
* very organised and pro-active and will organise play dates and after school clubs, prepare for holidays and special occasions, manage wardrobe and school uniform (including washing and ironing), organise play areas and bedrooms etc.
Both parents work and run their own company, so flexibility and reliability are key. The position is sole-charge. Occasional additional hours appreciated (eg. Babysitting or occasional weekend away) but not essential. Additional hours will be paid at equivalent hourly rate.
We would also require someone who's happy to travel and potentially spend 4 weeks of the year in LA.