Little Ones Ltd
Full Time Live Out Nanny sought to care for a lovely baby in Kensington, London. The family is looking for an experienced, flexible, energetic, positive person with previous experience working for a private family. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do extra babysitting when needed. The family is also open to hiring live-in candidates and will provide a bedroom with bathroom for the right candidate.
The duties of the Live Out Nanny would be:
- Creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for the child
- Washing and bathing child as well as changing nappies
- Preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- Implementing daily routines
- Feeding, diapering, helping with nap times
- Preparing bottles, cleaning up
- Doing child's laundry
- Tidying up child's room
- Organising and cleaning the child's play area
Someone who knows how to drive would be ideal for this role but not a requirement. The family has a housekeeper so no housekeeping duties are required. It will be a sole charge role, with lots of travelling. A valid first aid qualification is a must for this role. Someone who speaks Greek is a bonus.