Little Ones Ltd
A Live In Full Time Nanny Job is available in the London area, specifically for someone who speaks proficiently in French. The candidate will be needed to provide childcare for a family with a baby, toddler, and a school-aged child. Patience and flexibility will be needed for this role as the children tends to be all over the place at times. Essentially someone with a baby experience and is gentle with the kids is needed. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility for occasional babysitting. A valid First Aid Qualification is a must.
Duties will include:
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little ones,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The candidate will be asked to cook healthy meals for the children and occasionally for the whole family. They would like someone to start in August.