After School Nanny
We are looking for an after school nanny to pick up our daughter (3 years) and our son (5 years) from a school in Buckhurst Hill and take care of them from Mondays to Thursdays from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm from the 1st of September onwards.
We are a very organised, tidy, clean, health orientated and educational focused household.
Responsibilities and duties:
- collect children from school;
- take them home and provide them with snacks and a healthy dinner;
- supervise and organise playdates for children, and take them to and from any after school clubs;
- engage with them actively at home, playing games and helping with homework;
- make sure communal areas are clean and tidy before you hand over to parents; and
- in school holidays, we can offer additional hours (but this is not essential).
Qualifications and skills:
- you have some childcare experience, for example babysitting;
- you have an interest in and enjoy helping children to learn and develop; and
- you have a valid DBS and an up-to-date Paediatric First Aid.
The salary will be agreed based on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
Patrice and Mark