5 Last Minute Elf on the Shelf Ideas
With only 3 sleeps left until elves everywhere head back to the North Pole with Santa, you’re probably running low on ideas of what to do next.
To help, we’ve put together a list of 5 last-minute ‘Elf on the Shelf’ ideas that are quick and easy to put together.
- Sugar Overload – Grab a bowl, empty in some Christmas sweets, chocolates or marshmallows and bury the elf in it!
- Message in a Bottle – If you have a large, empty bottle, put your elf inside (attached to a string for easy removal) and give him a message to hold!
- Toilet Paper Trail – Wrap your elf in toilet paper and leave a trail for the children to follow.
- Fruit Bowl Faces – Give your elf a non-toxic marker pen and let him draw silly faces on all the fruit.
- Stocking Surprise – Place your elf so he’s just poking out of the Christmas stocking and tell your children he’s ‘measuring for present space’.
Have fun and feel free to share your own ideas in the comments below.
Quick tip: Did someone accidentally touch the elf? A sprinkle of sugar or cinnamon will easily restore the elf’s magic.